Jun 17, 2012
Hi Dr I'm planning to test HIV after 3 month of my last relation after 30 days from now, but I've found those tests, which one of them I should take 1- HIV antibody test /AIDS test , result in same day 2- HIV /western blot test, result after 3 days Please advice me because I can not wait 3 days for the result
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The same day results are as accurate as the 3 day and one week results. The same day results if they show positive will then be confirmed with blood work which will include the western blot.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.