Possible HIV exposure

Dear Doctor, I will try to be brief: yestarday I had very small enjury of my left hand ( I scratched it of rocks when I swam in the ocean around 9am - almost no bood ) the same day around 8pm I had the same hand up in the local massage lady vagina - no sex. Due to the fact that I work in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania I decided to consult with my local doctor to get his opinion. He strongly recommended me to take Combivir for 28 day ( we checked the Lady, she is negative) my question is : should I use the drug or not? I already started the treatment ( within 24 hrs)

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- If the woman in question is not infected with HIV, I see no reason to continue post-exposure prophylaxis unless you had another risk exposure you did not describe. Take care, LHW

Ejaculation on anus
PEP criteria / risk assesment