Risk from oral sex during jock itch episode

I would like to commend you for never ending support on this forum. I would like to ask my last incident if testing is needed on this incident. Recently I hired a hooker. I would like to add that I have constant jock itch on my scotum at night which i would scratch for sometime. At that time the hooker performed oral with condom for me without licking my balls..My concern is any saliva with blood will fall from her mouth to my scrotum in which there is no open wound or bleeding( just itching )..Do i need to be worry or testing??

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There's no risk of HIV or STDs from what you're talking about since you both used a condom. Saliva is not a concern because trace amounts of blood are not risky. You do not require testing.

If you find that in situations like this, where you've used protection, that you freak out a lot about your "risk".. it'd probably be a good idea to look at that anxiety more closely..

Hope this helps!

Erik

Increasing viral load
HIV on paramedics' shoes