afraid of false positive

I have been tested on may 7th and received my negative result. It was exactly 12 weeks after my last exposure. I was also tested at 6 and 9 weeks. I know that I am negative. I have recently entered a relationship and we have made the decision to be monogamus. I am on birth control so I would like to have sex without condoms. I told my boyfriend that I want him to take an hiv test to know all is well. He agreed. However, I may have thrown away my 12 week positive result and he wants me to get retested with him. They will not give me a copy of my previous test result, I have to test again. I have no problem doing that, but I am terrified that I could get a false positive?? Do you think I have any reason to worry about this since the other tests came out negative? Thanks so much

HI If you have tested negative before and there have been no other exposures since your test will be negative. If for some reason the test does show positive they automatically do blood work for confirmatory testing. This will be an accurate test.

Hiv,ceaning
negative at 3 months