PREGNANT AND BITTEN BY A HUMAN.. please please..

hello doctor, I'm pregnant and the other day my friends and I were messing around and one of them came up and suctioned my cheek between his teeth and bit my cheek hard thereafter. I only managed to get to a mirror half an hour later and I didn't notice any blood. But the real reasons I'm so concerned is that firstly I know my friend is promiscuous and that he suffers from bleeding gums because he told me so. Secondly it only hit me a few days later that I have read stories of people contracting HIV through a human bite and knowing that I'm pregnant is making me freak out. Thirdly I don't think it broke my skin enough to bleed but I do have a bit of acne which means I have broken skin and if blood somehow got into there it would pose a risk. Fifthly I examined my cheek two days later and noticed tiny little holes where think I was bitten. Please tell me if you think I need to get another HIV test and if I am at risk? I don't want to harm my unborn baby in any way.

Hi No need for concern. You didn't receive an open wound, no broken skin so there is no way for HIV to enter into your system even if the person who bit you was positive.

Transmission through Cunnulingus
Blood from condom touched foreskin