|Transmission through Cunnulingus
Jun 12, 2012
In october I recieved oral from a man of unknown status. As he was going down on me, he bit into me just a little too hard at one point in which he told me he tasted a little blood. Later on I checked no visible cuts, and no blood to be found anywhere in my underwear. No visible cuts or sores on his mouth, just his saliva. What are my risks? Should I be worried, or just accept the extremely small risks in life?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.