|Transmission through Cunnulingus
Jun 12, 2012
In october I recieved oral from a man of unknown status. As he was going down on me, he bit into me just a little too hard at one point in which he told me he tasted a little blood. Later on I checked no visible cuts, and no blood to be found anywhere in my underwear. No visible cuts or sores on his mouth, just his saliva. What are my risks? Should I be worried, or just accept the extremely small risks in life?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.