circumcision and conom breakages
Jun 12, 2012
i had a one encounter with some woman i dont trust and the condom broke what are my chances as i am also circumcised
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi With the condom breaking and being uncircumcised your risk of HIV transmission increased and you do need to receive testing. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.