|can allergies have something to do with hiv?
Jun 12, 2012
i recently developed allergies, that I never had before. could this be because of hiv? I'm really nervous.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No! Allergies are allergies, nothing to do with HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Aids And Allergies
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.