worried please help

Dear doctor, I have 2 question. First. I went to a strip club 4 months ago. I shook hands with couple of people, I dont remember if their hands were wet. but that was it. I came back home and masturbated. There were my semen on my hand. Is there any possibility of HIV infection passing from my hand through semen(lets say the contact duration was long)

Second one, If I have a small cut at back which was bleeding and I sat on a examination table of a STD clinic, can I be infected from the table (assuming if they have virus of other people on it). In other words, is it possible to get infected indirectly ?

I just cant stop worrying. So please advice. Thanks

Hi HIV transmission will not occur in either of the situations that you have described. You cannot get it from casual contact, shaking hands etc... and getting a cut on your hand from the STD clinic, you cannot get HIV indirectly.

Stop worrying and get to living! Be well and stay safe, Shannon

spit in eye from a man with cold sore/blister
Worried...question regarding testing. Please answer.