spit in eye from a man with cold sore/blister

Hi there. I have been suffering from hypochondria for some time now, I am only 20 and have also had ocd since I was 13. The other day at work I was talking to one off my wcolleagues and noticed he had a large blister on his upper lip and moments after he was talking and spat in my eye im very worried. These anxieties have ruined much of my life for the last year. Hope you can help. Many thanks Scott.

Hi Scott No need to be concerned about HIV transmission occurring in this manner. Get back to living!!!

HIV...
worried please help