spit in eye from a man with cold sore/blister
Jun 12, 2012
Hi there. I have been suffering from hypochondria for some time now, I am only 20 and have also had ocd since I was 13. The other day at work I was talking to one off my wcolleagues and noticed he had a large blister on his upper lip and moments after he was talking and spat in my eye im very worried. These anxieties have ruined much of my life for the last year. Hope you can help. Many thanks Scott.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Scott No need to be concerned about HIV transmission occurring in this manner. Get back to living!!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.