is semen on chapped lips(wound open) considered high risk for HIV transmission?

I have been in paranoia for almost a month regarding my encounter with a guy last April. The day before we did the thing i already had this chapped lips (open wound and bleeding). the next day, it has "at least somehow subside"(no bleeding, the cut is still there and a little bit dried). I gave him a blow job and I felt the pre-cum on my chapped lips. No swallowing of semen happened. Now im so afraid if in any case the guy was + that i might also have it. I have been reading different sites and articles regarding HIV and i'm already nervous about my condition. Please, I really beg for your opinion if what happened has a high possibility of acquiring AIDS.

Your immediate response is very much appreciated.

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission,however that does increase when there is open wounds on lips or gums that allow HIV to enter the body. Even with that the chances of HIV transmission occurring is very small but I would recommend testing to give you the peace of mind that you are seeking. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Could I have HIV?
All the hiv common symptom including oral thrush