Jun 12, 2012
On March 30 th I had protected sex asian massage parlor but as I was pulling out my condom slipped down about an inch. Never came off. I have been having a sore throat for 3 weeks. Now my wife has one. I had ellisa at 15 days post and at 38 days. RNA pcr at 18 days post and rapid HIV at 25 and 50 days post all negative. But I'm scared now because my wife is losing voice. Please help me please. I am so sick with worry I am throwing up constantly.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If you are HIV negative and from all the testing you have had shows that you are then unless your wife has had an exposure than I would think that you are sharing a cold or another type of virus.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.