am i at risk of having hiv

5 months ago i had protective sex w/ a prostitute...i used condom.my question is.is it posible to have hiv if my pubic hair was really wet with vaginal fluid and not wash and wear my underwear(briefs)...i was afraid that my urethra would touch the pubic hair that is wet with vaginal fluid..i mean pressing my penis against pubic hair because im wearing briefs....

Hi Wearing a condom gives you the protection you need for HIV transmission. There is no risk of fluids touching your pubic hair that would put you at risk of HIV. HIV also dies once it is outside of the body.

Of course in the future it is best to give yourself a washing after intercourse. Not only for hygienic reasons but for other sexually transmitted infections.

Risk?
regarding hiv