HIV person a late stage and transmission

Hi there,

I'm a 32 y/o gay male, HIV negative who may have been exposed to HIV two days ago. Here what happened to me.

I was jogging in a Park near where I live when I met a very nice gay guy (52 y/o) who was also jogging.

We started a conversation and after a 30min talking we ended up in a reclusive spot in the park.

He hold my hands and touched my body. Soon afterwards, he kissed and licked my face and my neck all over. He also kissed my lips (it's wasn't a deep kiss, because I kept my lips closed). And finally I masturbated him for one or two minutes (there was no fluids at all coming from his penis, not even pre-cum).

Then he invited me to go to his place and I decided to ask him what his HIV status was. He said he was positive and that he had been HIV positive for the past 18 years. I freaked out and left.

Now I'm really worried that I might have gotten HIV from him, because he licked my face and I had a little scrape (it was two days old and there was a crust) from shaving two days before. Is this possible, I mean getting infected by his saliva?

I assume he was in the late stage of the disease, because besides been infected for 18 years and I noticed he had some facial waste, probably from antivirus drugs.

Note that there were no further physical contact (no deep kiss, no oral sex, no anal sex, nothing at all), besides him licking and kissing my face and neck and I touching his penis.

I am very worried, anxious, and scared.

Thank you,

Hi You are not at risk! Licking you and kissing you does not pose a risk and you masturbating him does not pose a risk either!

You are fine there was no direct exchange of body fluids. My guess as well is that he is on medication for his HIV and if so and if his viral load is undetectable than the risk of HIV transmission reduces by 96%. But again nothing that you described put you at risk.

Be well and be safe, Shannnon

HAVE I BEEN INFECTED TO HIV
Risk?