hiv infected by saliva
Jun 11, 2012
Sir/Mam i m 29 years old(male), before few days i m lunch with my friend which is infected (HIV) and during in the lunch i have small scratch in my mouth by food (upper to teeth side)after the lunch we share icecream in same cup but use diffrent spoon so how much possibility for my infection
Response from Mr. Cordova
There is no reason to be concerned. HIV is not spread through casual contact. HIV starts to die the moment it leaves the human body, and is not spread in situations like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.