hiv infected by saliva
Jun 11, 2012
Sir/Mam i m 29 years old(male), before few days i m lunch with my friend which is infected (HIV) and during in the lunch i have small scratch in my mouth by food (upper to teeth side)after the lunch we share icecream in same cup but use diffrent spoon so how much possibility for my infection
Response from Mr. Cordova
There is no reason to be concerned. HIV is not spread through casual contact. HIV starts to die the moment it leaves the human body, and is not spread in situations like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.