Symptoms post exposure
Jun 11, 2012
Quick question that I forgot to add in my previous post. I had a cold and fever approximately 24-48 hours after one of my insertive oral incidents. Could this in any way be HIV related?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.