Symptoms post exposure
Jun 11, 2012
Quick question that I forgot to add in my previous post. I had a cold and fever approximately 24-48 hours after one of my insertive oral incidents. Could this in any way be HIV related?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.