Anal fingering , how risky
Jun 11, 2012
Hi, i possibly had cuts and inserted my fingers in a lady`s vagina and Anus , not sure of her status, how deep would a cut need to be for hiv to get thru the cut and in the blood stream, she was an African female from South Africa, could i contact HIV from her this way....desperate , please help.
Response from Mr. Cordova
The cut would need to be deep enough to allow direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. Unless blood was pouring from both her vagina, and your finger, I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Cases Of Hiv Through Pre-chewed Food
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.