Protected insertive oral Baby oil used HIV Risk

Hi Doctor

Thanks for the great work and informative website. I have a question that I could not find in your many posts.

I recently had two latex condom protected insertive oral sexual encounters with a sex worker in thailand.

I understand that this is a very low risk encounter. My concern however is that on both instances the sex worker first masturbated me using Baby Oil before putting the condom on me. I have read in some posts that Baby Oil causes microscopic tears in Latex Condoms.

There was no visible blood in her mouth or on the Condom after the insertive oral.

My question is. Is it possible that Microscopic Blood particles from her saliva could have passed through the microscopic tears in the condom caused by the baby Oil and infected me.

Also, does the fact that she had a cold at the time increase my risk in any way.

Also it has been 6 weeks since exposure. How accurate will an HIV antibody test be at this mark?

Eagerly awaiting your response Concerned

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Oil increases the likelihood that the condom will break. Condoms are engineered to bust. If the condom broke, you would have known. Also, oral sex is a low-risk activity. Even if you had not used a condom, I would not have been concerned. You must wait 90 days for a conclusive test result, but I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

Are HIV and Allergies related!?!?
Applying a bandage