Oral & symptoms that last till now, negative tests, second time please

Dear Doctor, I'm a Lebanese 29 years old man, sorry for my English and for the long post, and thanks for the wonderful job you're doing. Im circumcised, generally healthy, my exposure was in Aug 11 2011, unprotected oral sex, brief receptive 1 min and insertive (her/his tongue touched the lining of the urethra) 3 min, without ejaculation, pre-cum unknown, with a transgender SW, insertive protected anal where the condom remained intact till the end. Symptoms: starting Sept 3 2011 unusual tiredness with no other symptoms, till Sept 10 2011 the remaining symptoms comes up: painful lymph nodes under the left ear, swollen and painful joint in knees, bad fatigue and malaise, slight weight loss, headache, No fever, No rash, No sore throat,in mid Oct Ive got red eyes in the morning. I took the following tests: Sept 5 2011@25 days rapid tests (Sd Bioline Hiv1/2 3.0) negative, CBC shows increase in WBC 10.9 and increase in lymph count, normal for all the other Oct 27 2011@77 days Meia Test (Axsym HIV Ag/Ab) negative Oct 31 2011@81 days rapid test (unknown kit) negative @89 days rapid test (Sd Bioline Hiv1/2 3.0) negative @133, 177, 236 days Meia Test (Axsym HIV Ag/Ab) negative in a private lab in the capital, I took other tests for HBsAg @ 150 days negative and CMV,EBV,Toxo which indicate past infections and not recent. After 3 months I regained my weight , and was feeling better that all this is going be solved especially with a negative test @ 89 days, but unfortunately isnt the case, it seems that I relapsed, what make me concerned are the remaining symptoms and the reliability of tests here in Lebanon: till now I do feel tired despite many hours of sleep, when I wake up I dont feel good , discomfort in joint (elbows and knees) that comes and goes , white tongue, and since 2 months I m losing weight so I m forcing myself to eat more to keep my weight, since 2 weeks itchy skin. Now coming to my questions: 1) Does my early symptoms sound like ARS. 2) Does the direct contact between tongue and lining of the urethra increase the risk 2) Is there any relationship between onset of ARS symptoms (if any) and positive Hiv antibody tests? 3) Is it typical for people who experience ARS to regain weight and start to lose it again as soon as I did? 4) As stated in this Site However, there are no guarantees as to when an individual will produce enough antibodies to be detected by an HIV test( http://www.thebody.com/content/art6113.html) do you think that I should seek a PCR DNA and/or RNA. Please I need your appreciable advice and assessment, because really I dont know what to do.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. A person will produce enough antibodies by 90 days. Most people by the 25th day.

*** You are HIV negative ***

In health,

Richard

Pregnant, terrified of HIV test, 13 - 14 years?
Are HIV and Allergies related!?!?