I did oral sex to an HIV undetectable person WORRIED

I did oral sex to a person who is HIV undetectable and i swallowed his semen, i am very worried

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

I can understand that you are feeling worried. I'm here to tell you, don't worry - be happy! Oral sex continues to be a low-risk activity. Even if the person is HIV positive, the risk is still low. Furthermore, their undetectable viral low further DECREASES the likelihood that transmission would occur.

Bottom line: Your risk was extremely low and I would not be concerned. I do not recommend testing for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

Cut
Pregnant, terrified of HIV test, 13 - 14 years?