Jun 10, 2012
How long does a minor cut remain susceptible to HIV infection?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Our bodies start instantly to protect open wounds from getting infected. Depending on the size of the cut as long as there no active oozing from the wound then it is safe.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Happens When You Get Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.