Sucking from Girl Only please-please-please reply urgent.

Dear Doctor, thank you very much for your efforts in site, first of all this is first time to do that what happened exactly is I met a girl & she is sucked my penis only for 5 minutes & I havent any sores in my penis so, please be advise I need to test HIV from this accident or not?

If yes I need the test please when I can get the test, what is the period exactly to do the test after 1 week, 3 months etc...? Please be informed that no any kind of oral sex was happened except the above. Thank you for your cooperation & I hope to answer for my question as soon as possible.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. From what you have described to me you are not at risk and do not need to be tested.

Indonesia HIV-Late serro conversion question
Cut