Indonesia HIV-Late serro conversion question

hello Doctor, i'm 23 years old male from indonesia. i've been exposed to hiv risk by giving head to stranger guy for about less than 5 minutes and no ejaculation( happened on dec 23 2011 )..about 92 days later (on march 24 2012 ), i took free rapid hiv test in a reputable hospital ( my blood was taken, i think it's rapid-ELISA ?) what i would like to ask is : 1. is the test i took accurate, considering it's a free test? (the doctor said it is accurate. but i would like to have second opinion from you ) 2. During the window period i think i had thypoid fever and being given antibiotics for 4 days from the clinic.and also i have symtomps like : flu, cough, recurrent mouth ulcer. do these can cause delayed hiv seroconversion ? 3. should i retest?

i would be more than grateful and happy if you answer my question,thank you.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. The likelihood of you have HIV from this experience is very very small. The blood work that you had is accurate. Your question number 2 this would not delay the results of your test and so I do not believe that you need to be retested.

bleeding gum anxiety from breast play
Sucking from Girl Only please-please-please reply urgent.