bleeding gum anxiety from breast play

I am writing because my research so far on the topic has yielded conflicting results that are only spurring my anxiety on further.

I will cut to the chase: I sucked a girl's nipples for a while and think she may have secreted some juices (a couple drops) even though she isn't pregnant or lactating (I read some women do that if aroused during breasted play). I think the sucking caused my gums to bleed slightly because I think i tasted bloo, though very faintly.

It was a month ago and I don't know if I can bear the anxiety of waiting 2 months for a test. I was considering paying for a pcr test but I fear a false positive and have read here they should be used to confirm antibody tests.

1. What are my options regarding early testing? Can I take any solace in a negative antibody test yet or is it really rubbish?

2. Is HIV virus high or low in breast milk? Is this different in a non lactating woman?

3. How worried should I really be? I know I suffer from OCD and anxiety so its possible I am over reacting?

Thank you so much!

Hi The chances of HIV transmission occurring in this manner are highly unlikely. There would need to be a large volume of breast milk.

For testing the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

I would not be worried at all. If you need testing for your anxiety than I would recommend the above mentioned guidelines for testing.

Unprotected oral, protected anal
Indonesia HIV-Late serro conversion question