Unprotected oral, protected anal

I recently engaged in unprotected oral on a man (no ejaculation, uncertain precum), followed by protected anal (received). I know the risk from oral is very low, would this equate to minuscule? Also this has only ever occurred once, is there a correlation between number of acts and risk of contracting HIV? And finally, if there is such a correlation, what is the risk for the one time occurrence (understanding that it only takes one time).

Thank you for your assistance, as I'm very worried.

HI Yes oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission and with having protected anal sex you would not be someone we would strongly encourage to get tested. The correlation of number of partners is just common sense the more exposures you have the more likely you are to contract any type of sexually transmitted infection.

I would say that you don't need to be tested but if you do chose to do so the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

condom breakage
bleeding gum anxiety from breast play