fully naked body to body massage and HIV?

hello doctors,, I did a stupid activity before ..a week ago.. there was a Thai sex worker in a hotel and asked her to do a body to body massage without any sexual intercourse .. I was fully naked as she was too . we used an oil during the massage but there were some touches between my penis and her vagina "not sure it's went inside " and her lower back "around her anus" some times and when she finished she did a handjob for me.. I really worry about it please answer ,, thanks

Hi There was no direct exchange of body fluid so the risk of HIV transmission is zero.

You are fine from this experience.

Need your expert advice (follow-up)
hiv worried-tests