Need your expert advice (follow-up)

Hi, Ms. Shannon

Just one last thing. So these are not high risk HIV exposures...so they are low risk? So there is still a risk?

So do I need to test?

Thanks again for your quick response.

Need your expert advice Jun 10, 2012

Hi to all,

1)I'm a male and I went to a spa on 05/25/2012 and got some extra-service from the masseuse.I kissed her, licked-sucked her boobs, and hand job (no condom). I know these are non-HIV risks, but two days after, I got a cold sores on the tip of my upper lip. I guess it's oral herpes. If I got herpes from kissing or sucking the boobs, do you think I got HIV too?

2)On my other spa experience sometime on January 2012, the masseuse let me touch her pussy but i just rubbed the upper clit area with the tip of my pointer-finger for a few seconds. I felt a bit of wetness, not sure if it was vaginal liquid. after a while, I touched her boobs and might have flicked her nipples with the same finger, then I sucked on it. I think my finger became dry already, but if not, is it an HIV risk?

3) On my spa experience on March 2012, the masseuse scratched my back a bit hard and I got a very light scratchmark (the skin did swell).Then she gave me a blowjob with condom. I came inside the condom. What's the HIV risk on the scratch, assuming she had given extra-service (handjob/bj) on a client before me?

4)On March 2012 again, I hired a hooker and went to a motel. We did not have vaginal or anal sex.I had only handjob (no condom) and blowjob with condom. She took a shower after each time I ejaculated. If she washed her pussy with her hands when she showered and then she gave me the handjob, is this an HIV risk?

5)I had other spa experiences (five more)though all of them only involved nipples sucking (on each other) and handjobs with no condom. Am I at risk for HIV?

6) Do I need to worry and get tested for HIV?

Thank you very much.

Hi None of the experiences you have described are high risk for HIV transmission. Getting herpes from the one experience, since the outbreak happened after the experience than no you cannot get HIV from this. If you had herpes and an outbreak at the time you were with her than your chances to increase.

But again all the experiences you had do not pose a high risk of HIV transmission.

Hi Sorry I answer so many questions that I don't recall which one you asked. But if we do say it is low risk and depending on what the act was then yes we not recommend testing.

Be well and stay safe,Shannon

HIV possibility with madonna piercing??!
fully naked body to body massage and HIV?