HIV possibility with madonna piercing??!

Hallo, so I'm a virgin college student and want to stay that way. About 3 days ago I got a madonna piercing.(Right upper lip stud). I was partying in a club and this random guy walked up to me and asked if my companion was my boyfriend? (My companion is gay). I said no and thought a confersation would be nice, but he just grabbed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was so shocked so I just stood there . While he kissed me my piercing started to hurt(this was weird because I did'nt hurt much previously, but ofcourse pressure was applied). So my I shoved him and told him my piercing was hurting. Then he showed me he had a tongue piercing. But it did'nt have a ball so it was basically a spike, needle thing through his tongue. I was soo furious so I ran to the bathroom to check for any bleeding. Luckly nothing tasted or showed it. I cannot drink much alcohol because I previously had hepatitis A and I'm not the tipe of girl that has a urge to be active in any romantic activities. So I surely hope the chance is minor of getting infected with the virus. I'm 19 and hope nothing bad will happen. Thank you.

Hi. HIV transmission is highly unlikely in the scenario you described. There would have had to be a large volume of blood from him into your piercing. It sounds like this was not the case and so there is no need for concern.

Stay safe and be well, Shannon

Hi , just small thing
Need your expert advice (follow-up)