Hi , just small thing
Jun 10, 2012
Thank you for your answer to me in the below question http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q222857.html But when i just think about positive possibility I feel dizzy, just I want to know in the worst scenario (if the girl is positive) do I have big chance to get infected, sorry for repeating again, but in very bad situation
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Again the possibility of HIV transmission occurring with your experience carries a very very small risk of exposure. If she were positive that chance doesn't change. I don't feel any need for you to feel concerned. The risk is so very small.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Would A HIV Test Be At 4 Weeks?
- Can You Get AIDS By Having Sex With Two Different Men Back To Back?
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
- If I Have HPV Do I Have Hiv?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.