|Hi , just small thing
Jun 10, 2012
Thank you for your answer to me in the below question http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q222857.html But when i just think about positive possibility I feel dizzy, just I want to know in the worst scenario (if the girl is positive) do I have big chance to get infected, sorry for repeating again, but in very bad situation
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Again the possibility of HIV transmission occurring with your experience carries a very very small risk of exposure. If she were positive that chance doesn't change. I don't feel any need for you to feel concerned. The risk is so very small.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.