Hi , just small thing

Thank you for your answer to me in the below question But when i just think about positive possibility I feel dizzy, just I want to know in the worst scenario (if the girl is positive) do I have big chance to get infected, sorry for repeating again, but in very bad situation

Thank you

Hi Again the possibility of HIV transmission occurring with your experience carries a very very small risk of exposure. If she were positive that chance doesn't change. I don't feel any need for you to feel concerned. The risk is so very small.

Hi Dr Shannon
HIV possibility with madonna piercing??!