|Related to HIV aids
Jun 10, 2012
Can HIV transmitted to male, by sharing the towel to clean vagina and pains after protected(with male condom) sex.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Sharing towels is a highly unlikely situation for HIV transmission to occur. HIV dies once it is outside of the body.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.