|Related to HIV aids
Jun 10, 2012
Can HIV transmitted to male, by sharing the towel to clean vagina and pains after protected(with male condom) sex.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Sharing towels is a highly unlikely situation for HIV transmission to occur. HIV dies once it is outside of the body.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Accuracy Of Hiv Test At 1 Year
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.