symptoms of hiv
Jun 10, 2012
Is Frequent Burping And Growling of Stomach a Sign/Symptoms Of HIV? Please answer :(
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi NO it is not, if your symptoms continue then I would recommend following up with your health care provider to see if something is going on with your gastro intestinal areas but this is not a sign of HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.