hiv infection from razor
Jun 10, 2012
Recently, i got a shave at a barber's and i suspect he hadnt changed the razor. there was no visible blood on the razor though and the last customer was 20 mins ago. also i did not cut myself and have no broken skin. should i be worried?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No reason to worry! HIV dies once it is outside of the body and since there were no cuts or broken skin on you then there were no ways for HIV transmission to occur.
You are fine! Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause White Tongue?
- Is Ear Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.