i hope this helps me

Hi I know this question is probably really common but here goes I had unprotected sex for the first time ever with a girl I have been dating for at least 3 months she says she is HIV negative and got tested for it her last papsmear she don't do drugs are she don't seem to be the sleeping around type but even thow she told me she got tested recently and was negative I still worry my question is what are the chances of catching HIV in this case iam I just being a worry wort cause I freak out over everything also two days later got a itchy throat and stuffy nose? Is that possible for symptoms to appear so soon are is it just allergies

Your anxiety is indeed common (read other posts). I suggest you and your girl go for a date to the local health department. She probably would not mind as she was tested recently and it will make you feel better. It can even be a bonding experience. Then take her out for a nice meal.

multiple symptoms- DILS in early HIV?
double condom