multiple symptoms- DILS in early HIV?

Doc, yesterday, i had my creatinine and lover enzymes checked. My creatinine was nirmal at 1 while my sgpt was very high at 174 while it was just at 39 in november.

I have experienced a constellation of symptoms , some are already gone but some had persisted. But the symptoms come in succession for the past 7 months. I had hoarseness of voice for weeks followed by a small cluster of rash on the right side of the back for 3 days followed fever and fatigue for almost 3 months then allergic reaction (hives) appeared followed by peripheral neuropathy inlvolving the feet legs calves sole hands palms arms back neck back of head face and tingling of lips and persistent severe dry mouth until now? palpable lymphnodes in the neck has been present throughout.It has been 9 months post exposure. I also am having heartburn.

Could this be hiv?

Could elevated liver enzyme be caused by hiv and be present after several months of infection(9 months)? (still Normal at 3 months)

Since i am also having dry mouth, dry skin, could i possibly have diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis and have extraglandular involvement like the neuropathy, lung and liver?

I really have been so bothered now. Help me doc

I do not know if this is HIV. I do know that an HIV test will determine if you are infected. Sounds like you need an in person doctor. Please discuss with one as your symptoms could be due to any number of different ailments.

FINGER PRICK TEST
i hope this helps me