Do I need to be tested??
Jun 9, 2012
My question is do I need to be tested because I was about to have sex with a man who said he was HIV negitive and std free. Well what happened was I couldn't get hard and only got the tip in and it only lasted a minute and I told him I couldnt do it so I pulled off the condom and cleaned my self up and left and yes I was using a condom there was no kissing or oral play. Now I'm worried and stressed about it what do you think.
Response from Dr. Wohl
No risk here. You were practicing safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.