Insertive anal sex with plastic bag , no leaks
Jun 9, 2012
Hi, I live in South Africa, had insertive Anal sex with a female using a plastic bag , lasted about 30 seconds, this happened on the 22 june 2011, no leak or breakage, i experienced no ars symptoms. Girl friend however ,developed a cough in September still there and a mouth ulcer , no fever , sore throat or rash. Februaray 2012 she deveposed Dermatitis in the nasal fold , clearing with steroids , i know this is risky could her symptoms be related to HIV, desperate , she has never had Dermatitis accept for DANDRUFF on and off.
Response from Dr. Wohl
HArd to know but your friend does sound unwell. Risk to you sounds low but suggest you both get an HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.