I've always wondered about HIV/STD risk from masturbation
Jun 7, 2012
Can you get any type of disease if fresh semen gets into your fresh cut from self masturbation?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You can't get HIV or STDs from your own semen. HIV/STDs come from other people who have something.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Blood Cells And Chlamydia
- When And Why Do Herpes Outbreaks Occur?
- What Does Herpes On Your Lips Look Like?
- What Cures Chlamydia In Men?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.