std or hiv testing
Jun 7, 2012
2 months ago i gave blood and urine tests. and the results were clean.. my question : Is it possible to have and STD and HIV if tests results were clean? Does those test shows STD or HIV?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
HIV/STD tests are very good at telling us whether someone is infected. The key point is whether you've waited long enough after a risky situation to be tested. The general time to wait for HIV/STDs overall is 3 months after a risky situation.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.