Sex with condom and prostitute

I found myself desperate for attention and called a prostitute. We had brief vaginal sexual intercourse using a condom. The condom did not break or anything like that but I have been anxious ever sense. Do you think I have anything to worry about?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Since you used a condom, you effectively protected yourself against HIV and most STD's. Syphilis however is transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. Using a condom helps eliminate the likelihood of transmission, but it does not eliminate it. While I do not think you need to test specifically for this incident, it is important that you are tested at least once a year, and preferably twice, to make sure that you screen for all STD's.

In health,

Richard

i have a positive bf and im negative
blood - hydrogen peroxide