Unprotected oral sex

I received unprotected oral sex from a stranger that i probably will never see again. The next day i started to feel sort of a mild burning feeling at the tip of my penis. It is now 5 days later the mild burning feeling reduced but is still there. My penis looks normal and there is no discharge. I was wondering what this could be and what are the chances of getting a STD or HIV from receiving unprotected oral sex?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The likelihood of acquiring HIV from oral sex is extremely low, and I would not be concerned. It is possible to transmit Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Herpes via oral sex. Both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea can cause a burning sensation.

A full round of STD screenings would be able to diagnose an infection.

In health,

Richard

Pregnancy, Indeterminate Elisa/Negative Western Blot?
after removing condom, touch the tip of penis with cut on frenulum