Hiv from breast milk

Respected Dr. I had sex with a sexworker by using a condom in the month of feb 2012, the condom not leaked after sex but while sucking her nipple I got one to two drops of milk in my mouth which I inhaled. Three teeth in my mouth are partialy broken but not bleeding. Can there is a chance of getting hiv. What are the symptons in this time of date. Kindly reply

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Breast milk can transmit the virus, but it still needs direct access to the bloodstream for an infection to take place. The likelihood of transmission in this situation would be extremely low. I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

kissing a slutty stripper chick w/ sore throat??? HIV?
Viral Copies /ml Needed for Transmission