kissing a slutty stripper chick w/ sore throat??? HIV?

Yea, i started talking to this girl who was a stripper for years, she has lots of kids with different fathers... and is slutty, she also goes to a methadone clinic for what she says is "pancreatitis" but they say people with AIDS/HIV treatment also go to methadone clinics... So I got suspicious. I didnt know all that at once but it began to build up, I started to blow her off but ran into her a week later and we made out for a minute, i also had sore throat... and she bit me on the lip (but didnt break skin) after we made out. Then I kind of ditched her... Saw her the next week went on a date, made out and ate chinese together... I never saw her again after that day (on purpose) After that, 1.5-2.5 months passed and now for the past couple days i've had fatigue, upset stomach (hard to keep down or eat alot of food), and today the 3rd day in I have sore throat... It makes me nervous because they say 5-8 weeks or something you might get symptoms.. I just hope not. If I have sore throat when kissing someone with HIV does that mean I could contract the virus because of my body being open to infection??

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The likelihood of transmission through kissing is extremely low. Barring some extenuating circumstances, such as blood gushing from her mouth, the risk would be basically non-existent. I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

nipple rubbing on nipple
Hiv from breast milk