Jun 5, 2012
can get chlamydia from receiving oral sex?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes. Chlamydia can be passed orally. If the person who was performing oral sex on you had an infection in their throat, they could pass it on to you. This would be more likely if the insertive partner was a male, as the penis would be near the back of the throat, which is where the bacteria is found when there is an infection present.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.