HIV

DR. WHILE RECEIVING HAND JOB FROM A MASSAGER.. I SUCKED HER NIPPLES FOR FEW SECONDS OR CAN SAY FOR A MINUTE....I WAS HAVING COLD SORES AT THAT TIME...BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS LACTATING OR NOT ....TIS INCIDENT IS 10 DAYS OLD, AND I HAVENT FACED ANY SYMPTOMS OF HIV TILL NOW....SHOULD I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING HIV ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

I would not be concerned. Being exposed orally is very low risk to begin with. In this case, we don't even know if you were exposed to any fluids capable of transmitting the virus. Since we don't know, it's likely that you were not. I'm comfortable saying that this was a no-risk situation.

In health,

Richard

Anal fingering and the mouth.
chlamydia