Jun 5, 2012
DR. WHILE RECEIVING HAND JOB FROM A MASSAGER.. I SUCKED HER NIPPLES FOR FEW SECONDS OR CAN SAY FOR A MINUTE....I WAS HAVING COLD SORES AT THAT TIME...BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS LACTATING OR NOT ....TIS INCIDENT IS 10 DAYS OLD, AND I HAVENT FACED ANY SYMPTOMS OF HIV TILL NOW....SHOULD I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING HIV ?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. Being exposed orally is very low risk to begin with. In this case, we don't even know if you were exposed to any fluids capable of transmitting the virus. Since we don't know, it's likely that you were not. I'm comfortable saying that this was a no-risk situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.