Anal fingering and the mouth.

Hi, I have recently been fingering my anus, I was just wondering if there is any HIV risk for this, even if the hands were clean? Plus is it safe to lick the fingers after doing so, would there be any serious repercussions? Thank you very much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

You can not give yourself HIV. The virus must be transmitted from an infected person to an uninfected person. Feces however can be home to a host of bacteria, that if ingested, can make you sick. Licking your fingers after fingering yourself, could expose you to some of these bacteria.

If you're set on licking your fingers after fingering yourself, I would suggest cleansing your rectum prior to digital penetration. An enema, or even inserting a soapy finger in the shower can help wash away any bacteria that is present.

In health,

Richard

I paid for love and stress
HIV