regarding HIV

dear sir My age is 23 i am working in dubai. i dont have any girl friends in my college & in my company. i have intreast in sex. i want to have sex with prostitute. if i use condem means it will protect me from Aids?? or else shall use two condem ? please advise regarding this

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Do not use two condoms. Using more than one condom can cause increased friction, and can increase the likelihood of the condom breaking. Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's.

In health,

Richard

Drink cum from a condom
I paid for love and stress