|about PIV(patient index value) $ cuttoff value
Jun 4, 2012
i have Conducted my HIV 1&2 ANTIBODIES test the result is
Patient index value = .05 Cuttoff value= 1.0 what does these values indicate??
| Response from Dr. Young
This test should also read "non-reactive". In other words, HIV-negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Antibiotic Treats Chlamydia?
- What Otc Medicine Can You Take For Chlamydia?
- What Does Shingle Pain Feel Like?
- What Are The Stages Of Hpv?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.