about PIV(patient index value) $ cuttoff value
Jun 4, 2012
i have Conducted my HIV 1&2 ANTIBODIES test the result is
Patient index value = .05 Cuttoff value= 1.0 what does these values indicate??
Response from Dr. Young
This test should also read "non-reactive". In other words, HIV-negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.